- The Association with its liaison with the local, State & Central Governments & allied agencies, acts as an effective link between the different segments of the tourism industry for achieving common objectives.
- The Association conducts training programs, activities & recommends implementation of conclusive/ resolutions reached at seminars & conventions to the appropriate authorities.
- The Association conducts studies and sends out informative circulars on various aspects of the industry. It also comes out with a quarterly newsletter - HRANI Hospitality.
- The Association provides detailed analysis & guidance in respect of policies and procedures affecting the industry.
- The Association has a continued dialogue with various authorities for arriving at solutions on various practical problems which surface during the operations of hotels & restaurants.
- The Association provides platform to its members for interacting with each other during its meets and seminars and thus acts a networking agent.
- The Association works in tandem with various government departments for approval of schemes and the policies.
Services Offered/ HRANI activities:
Books and Periodicals
HRANI comes out with Industry related circulars and information which could be used by the members and the common man to get the in sight into the industry happenings.
HRANI publishes a quarterly newsletter called HRANI Hospitality that serves as a tool of communication between the association, members and the policy makers. It features the industry views on the various issues. News articles from across the country. New appointments for various posts of importance. New government policies and their reviews in addition other happenings from across the industry. The aim of the newsletter is to provide the readers an all round coverage of the various issues.
HRANI conducts specialized training programs for the benefit of its members at concessional rates. In past it has conducted several training programs in Jodhpur, Agra, Kanpur, Nainital and Lucknow etc.
Meets and Conferences
HRANI has conducted meets and conferences from time to time where the industry related issues are raised and strategies formulated to address them.
Liaison with government
HRANI is constantly in touch with various government agencies for taking up the industry related issues. It keeps the authorities abreast with the latest developments and put forward its suggestions based on the views of its members. These governments’ agencies include the office of the Chief Ministers of the respective states, respective tourism departments and excise departments. The association makes sure that the suggestion of the members and industry are properly represented to policy makers and ensure favorable action.